Sunday, April 6, 2008

Star Wars: the Force Unleashed Update

Normally, I am opposed to games that are released on every platform imaginable because the quality tends to drop.  This week, the team developing Star Wars the Force Unleased released this video that details the elements that are unique to each platform.  I will be playing the PS3 version obviously but I am surprised to say that what they have managed to put together on the other platforms (Wii, PS2, PSP, DS) actually looks pretty interesting.  I am actually considering picking up the game on one of these other consoles as well and giving my comparisons when the game is released.  What do you think?  While you ponder that, watch and enjoy:


-Nick

1 comment:

JoMiMo555 said...

I like the approach they took to make sure as many people as possible no matter the console can have a fulfilling gaming experience.

It's a lot better than just porting it from one system to another like, I dunno every other freaking game out there...