I beat a game. The thing about me is, you have to pretty damn sure that the game i beat blew my mind, otherwise i wouldn't beat it. So, the game that I think is magnificent, extraordinary, stupendous? Dreamfall: The longest journey.

I am a big fan of adventure games, the type along the lines of Myst. So from the get go i knew i would like Dreamfall.
But damn, what a story. The game play, the graphics, some of the puzzles, and the fighting are all lacking somewhat (This is an original xbox game). But where they shorthanded those aspects of the game, they completely blew the story section out of the water.
Now i would love to tell you about the story, but the thing about it is... if you tell pretty much any thing about it, it will give something away.
Tell you one thing though, which might get Nick interested, First scene of the game with the main character (Zoe Castille) she is in her underwear watching tv.
Sexy, no?
If i were to write a full review, i would give this game a 8.5 out of 10. That may seem mediocre, but trust me, thats a pretty damn good score in my book.
oh, also started this week: Riven, picked Civilization IV back up, and began playing Lumines for the PC.
See yall at the podcast!
-Travis





2 comments:
Have you played the original? The Longest Journey? That one is supposed to be amazing.
Also, can I borrow it for broadcast? Since you bought the last one at the store damn yoouuuU!
Hey brad, tell when you are going to play. I love the Myst series and anything like it, I know I would love.
Post a Comment