Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friday Night Marathon


It's official my Aunt, who is in town visiting from Japan, will play playing through Pikmin live for the first "official" 4playerpodcast marathon. She's pretty good from what she and others have told me. She's pulled off a a 30/30 parts 14 day playthrough before but she's only been able to pull off about 17 recently. Just a little background on my Aunt Lily.

She's from Naha, Okinawa one of the southern islands of Japan. Speaks and understands most English and loves Pikmin 1, hates Pikmin 2. She used to live in the US but moved back to Japan so I haven't seen her in about 6 years. She originally challenged me to race her but I respectfully declined. I'll be there with my Aunt managing chat so you'll be able to ask her questions live.

The event should start around 6:00 PM Central time and run until about 10 PM. So barring any feed problems it should be an interesting night.

See you on JTV,
David

1 comment:

JoMiMo555 said...

Sounds like a blast, I'll be there for sure!