Colorado was fun, but I miss my games.
So heres what I am doing.
I picked up the old game boy game called Final Fantasy Adventures from the library that is David before I went skiing. I played this for about an hour or two. The thing about this game that draws me to it so is that it is basically Zelda with Final Fantasy plastered on the front. I played this when I was only a tyke of the tender age of 7 or some bullshit like that. It is a very enjoyable, and shallow old game.
I would suggest it to any game boy lovers, final fantasy collectors or to anyone just wanting a new zelda game, for this would fill that void pretty well.
So i am in the mood for a Survival horror game. Now i most likely won't be playing this live because who would want to watch through it a second time?
Fatal Frame my friends, While i am not in the world..... of warcraft, i shall be playing Fatal Frame. I played about 30 minutes of it a couple of nights ago and was drawn into it. I can't stop thinking about it and i NEED to beat it. need to beat something anyway. So i plan on doing that
By the way, Level 60 is a definite thing tomorrow. Hell yah epic mount.
This wednesday I believe i am going to be playing Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Vectorman, And i might slip in some Donkey Kong Country 2.
See yall later this week.
-Travis
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment